Bio-regulator in response to chronic pain
HoloRam® Cronisol-D is an activator of the signals involved in the analgesic and natural anti-inflammatory responses.
It has a mechanism of action based on the combination of phytonutrients, amino acids, minerals and vitamins, activated and selected to supply a synergic information pattern. HoloRam® Cronisol-D provides regulatory information that promotes the analgesic and anti-inflammatory processes of the organism itself.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Activated substrate of micronutrients: Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 15 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 2.5 mg.
- Group II. Mushrooms: Lion's Mane dried extract (Hericium erinaceus, body of the mushrooms) 30 mg.
- Group III. Phytonutrients: Cat's Claw dried extract (Uncaria tomentosa (Wild) DC, bark, >3% oxindole alkaloids) 50 mg, Ginkgo dried extract (Ginkgo biloba L., leaves, 24% ginkgo-flavones) 45 mg, Devil's Claw dried extract (Harpagophytum procumbens (Burch.) DC., root, >2% harpagosides) 45 mg, Aloe vera nebulized extract (Aloe vera (L.) Burm. f., leaf pulp) 35 mg, Black currant dried extract (Ribes nigrum L, leaves, >1% total flavonoids (routine)) 35 mg, Willow powder (Salix alba L., bark) 35 mg, California poppy dried extract (Eschscholzia californica Cham., above-ground parts, >2% total flavonoids (routine)) 20 mg, Horsetail dried extract (Equisetum arvense L., above-ground parts, >10% silica) 20 mg, St. John's wort dried extract (Hypericum perforatum L., above-ground parts, >0.3% hypericin) 20 mg.
- Group IV. Amino acids: L-Tryptophan 25 mg, Leucine 40 mg, L-Methionine 20 mg, Phosphatidyl-l-serine pulver (20%) 20 mg.
- Group V: Minerals and vitamins: Magnesium gluconate (5.86% magnesium) 25 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0,7 mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1,25 micrograms.
Chronic pain by itself is a disabling disease. Its bio-regulation is linked to pain programming throughout the chain of pain signal receptors from the bone marrow to the central nervous system.
HoloRam® Cronisol-D is a bio-regulator of the inducers and promoters that maintain the chronic pain signal. It can thus act on the origin, the conduction and the central impression of the chronic pain that has generally become an autonomous program in the cerebral cortex and is a modulator that regulates the balance and control of the signals of cytokines and metabolites that participate in the Genesis of the inflammatory process and pain.
This is possible thanks to the microdoses of activating nutrients of the physiology, the analgesic and anti-inflammatory mechanisms of the organism.
60 capsules of 560 mg.
Take 1 to 3 capsules a day, depending on the severity of the symptoms, best before the main meals, or according to a specialist’s advice.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach. Consult your doctor if taking anticoagulants simultaneously or any medication.