HoloRam® Enami favors the production and healthy distribution of the biological energy. Prevention and correction of the energy imbalances affect the quantity, quality and/or distribution of energy in our bodies. This is, according to our experience, the first cause of resistance to any kind of therapy, and is related to the dysfunction of the production of the vital energy at the mitochondrial level.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into three categories:
- Group I. Amino-acids: L-Serine 200 mg, L-Glutamine 200 mg, Citrulline Malate 50 mg.
- Group II. Oxidative processes regulators: Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 10 mg.
- Group III. Minerals and vitamins: Zinc Gluconate (14.35 % zinc) 20 mg, Manganese Gluconate (11.42 % manganese) 2 mg.
HoloRam® Enami is a bio-regulator which fights asthenia, adynamia and chronic fatigue syndrome induced by the physical or psychological stress that is frequently associated with chronic disease. It prevents accumulation of ammonium and favors its elimination, by the activation of the urea cycle. It acts at nodal points of the Krebs cycle, facilitating the production of cellular energy, which fights fatigue from the source. It also intervenes in the transfer of energy from the mitochondria to the cytoplasm. The result is the global increase in energy reserves for a healthier life.
Their components and methods of activation allow a synergy action to induce the increase and regulation of the energy by:
- The activation of the Krebs cycle with the consequent stimulus of the cellular mitochondrial respiration and the electron production.
- Activation of energy transfers between the mitochondria and the cytoplasm (via Ornithine and Citrulline).
- Activation of the urea cycle (via Citrulline).
- Protection of the intestinal mucous membrane for the absorption of essential amino acids, vitamins and micro nutrients in the energy balance.
- Induction of the enzymatic processes essentials for the repairing of the cell damages through the activated cofactors, Zinc and Manganese.
- Increase of the energy potential in the nervous central system (via the synthesis of sphingolipids and phosphatidylserine from the Serine).
- It favors the regulation of energy reserves through hepatic glycogen and energy reservoirs in the striated muscle, where glutamine prevents catabolism favoring muscle reconstruction.
- Cardioprotective effect, activation of the energy reserve of the cardiac muscle, via Citrulline malate and Coenzyme Q10.
The synergic activation produced by HoloRam® Enami is the result of a careful selection of their components and the combination between amino acids, enzymes and minerals, essential for the production of energy at a cellular level and in the complex organic systems such as the small intestine, the liver, the striated muscle and the brain.
60 capsules of 620 mg.
Take 1 to 3 capsules a day or according to a specialist’s advice, in the morning before breakfast.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.