Bio-regulator in response to attention and self-control
It may be useful as reinforcement in hyperactivity and attention deficit syndromes.
Thanks to its carefully selected and dosed group of ingredients, HoloRam® Serenat can facilitate the bio regulatory processes of integration of the central information, which affect the mechanisms of attention and modulation of the behavior.
For a better understanding, we have grouped their components into five categories:
- Group I. Phytonutrients: dosed to assist in the bio-regulatory processes of metabolism at the central nervous system level. It contains: Maca dried extract (Lepedium meyenni Walp, tuber, ratio 4:1), 22.5 mg; Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula y Terminalia bellirica, fruits, >30% tannins), 15 mg; Thyme dried extract (Thymus vulgaris, leaves and flowers, 0.2% thymol), 11 mg; Turmeric dried extract (Curcuma longa, rhizome, 95% curcumin), 11 mg.
- Group II. Amino Acids: essential for microcirculation, energy activation and synthesis of neurotransmitters at the brain level. L-Serine, 20 mg; L-Glutamine, 50 mg; L-Arginine base, 30 mg; Glycine, 30 mg; L-Tryptophan, 25 mg; Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), 25 mg; L-Aspartic acid, 25 mg; L-Phenylalanine, 20 mg; L-Tyrosine, 20 mg.
- Group III. Essential nutrients of the cell membranes: phosphatidylserine 20% (soy glycine, valuation: >20% phosphatidylserine, >5% phosphatidylinositol, >4% phosphatidylethanolamine, >3% phosphatidylcholine), 25 mg; powder Soy lecithin (soy glycine, valuation: phosphatidylcholine 18-25%, phosphatidylethanolamine 10-16%, phosphatidylinositol 14-19%), 25 mg.
- Group IV. Antioxidants and high energy molecules: they facilitate the processes of production and cellular transfer of energy and prevent oxidative damage. It contains: Coenzyme Q10, 10 mg; SOD (Superoxide dismutase), 10 mg; Adenosine 5'-triphosphate disodium (ATP), 1.5 mg; Adenosine 5'-monophosphate (AMP), 1.5 mg; Adenosine-5'-diphosphate disodium (ADP) 0.15 mg; disodium NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 0.4 mg.
- Group V. Vitamins and minerals: critical importance in the regulation of core functions. It contains: Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium), 30 mg; Zinc gluconate (14.35%, zinc), 20 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate, 63.82% pyridoxine), 1 mg.
Due to the careful selection and activation of its ingredients, the HoloRam® Serenat produces a synergistic action, facilitating the bio-regulation processes involved in attention, learning and behavior control.
60 capsules of 600 mg.
Take 2 capsules a day, one in the morning and another in the lunch time, or according to a specialist's advice.
It contains soy-based products. It contains L-phenylalanine.
Dietary supplements must not be used as substitutes of a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Keep out of children’s reach.