Bio-neuroregulatory adjuvant in the processes of prevention, re-generation and revitalization for degenerative disorders of the nervous system.
It is a biological regulator that contributes to the revitalization and regeneration of the central nervous system. Coadjuvant in the prevention and biological reversal of neurodegenerative processes such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and demyelinating disorders.
HoloRam® Neurolife is made up of a synergistic combination of neuro-regulatory micronutrients, phytotherapeutic, adaptogens, coenzymes, vitamins, amino acids and minerals activated with Equisalud Laboratory's own omega technology.
The synergy of its components contributes to the activation of the brain's own detox system, the cerebral lymphatic system, responsible for draining the accumulation of toxic products such as Tau protein and amyloid peptide, key in neurodegenerative processes.
For better understanding, we group the components in synergy for neuronal revitalization and regeneration:
- Group I. Adaptogens and minerals. Adaptogenic synergy that favors neuronal regeneration and reconnection. It stimulates myelination processes and the functions of the central nervous system, attention, coordination, memory, and understanding. They promote neuroprotective, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, antistress and anxiolytic activity: dry extract lion's mane (Hericium erinaceus (Bull.: Fr.) Pers., mycelium, 20% polysaccharides), 60 mg; bacopa dry extract (Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst., herb, 20% bacosides), 50 mg; ashwagandha dry extract (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal, root, 1.5% whitenolides), 50 mg; maca dry extract (Lepidium meyenii Walp., root, ratio 4:1, alkaloids not detected), 40 mg; turmeric dry extract (Curcuma longa L., rhizome, 95% curcuminoids), 30 mg; moringa dry extract (Moringa oleifera Lam., leaf, ratio 4:1), 25 mg; zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc), 25 mg; griffonia dry extract (Griffonia simplicifolia (C.) Baill., seed, 25% 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan)), 10 mg; tricalcium phosphate (38.76% calcium, 19.97% magnesium), 1.7 mg.
- Group II. Mitochondriogenesis and optimization of cellular energy production: pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ), 10 mg; NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, disodium salt), 1 mg; coenzyme Q10, 10mg; tribasic tricalcium phosphate; zinc gluconate; D-MINNERALZ® Deep Ocean Minerals Concentrated Powder GC-45K (concentrated seawater minerals), 10 mg; vitamin K2 (MK-7(menaquinone-7), 1,000 ppm), 10 mg; vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 100,000 IU/g), 2 mg.
- Group III. Bio-regulation of oxidative stress, of the processes of purification and detoxification of heavy metals and the activation of the drainage system and protection of neuronal cells (cerebral lymphatic system). Prevents and reverses chronic inflammation at the origin of degenerative processes: granular turmeric (Curcuma longa L.), powdered chlorella algae with broken cell walls* (Chlorella vulgaris Beijerinck , unicellular algae, 12-26% water-soluble extract, 1.8-4.8% chlorophyll , 56-72% protein), 40 mg; moringa dry extract (Moringa oleifera Lam., leaf, ratio 4:1); Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt (PQQ).
- Group IV. Protective effect of myelin and cell membranes and cell division processes: phosphatidylserine 20% powder (from soy lecithin), 70 mg; lion's mane dry extract (Hericium erinaceus (Bull.: Fr.) Pers., mycelium, 20% polysaccharides); tribasic tricalcium phosphate; magnesium gluconate (5.86% magnesium), 20 mg; folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), 100 µg.
Shell: polysaccharide of plant origin (pululan).
The common denominator of neurodegenerative processes is oxidative stress, which increases lipid peroxidation, decreases antioxidant enzymes, affects mitochondrial DNA and thus the quantity and quality of mitochondria.
The increase in cortisol levels related to chronic stress also produces a deterioration of the immune system, induces insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, mitochondriopathies, angiosclerosis and chronic inflammation, processes associated with an epigenetic regulation that accelerates tissue aging processes that have a catastrophic impact on the central nervous system.
These are evident in the deterioration of dopaminergic neurons, as in the case of Parkinson's disease, the accumulation of toxic products for the neurons, as in the case of Alzheimer's, and the mutations and immunological alterations linked to the increased permeability of the blood-brain barrier.
In HoloRam® Neurolife, an amplified synergy of the unique healthy effects of each of the supplements that appear in its composition is achieved, reinforcing its antioxidant, neuroprotective, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, antistress and anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory activity.
Curcumin from turmeric, for example, has been shown to be capable of inhibiting enzymes such as cyclooxygenase-2, 5-lipooxygenase, and inducible NOS, inhibiting the activation of transcription factors, and decreasing the production of proinflammatory cytokines such as TNF- α, the interleukins IL-1, IL-2, IL-6, IL-8 and IL-12, and chemotactic factors. The effects of turmeric rhizome on blood glucose levels have also been studied in both animal and human subjects. Curcumin also improves insulin sensitivity.
Effects by the dynamization and activation of the components:
- Activation of the aerobic cycle of energy production (Krebs cycle).
- Activation of cell signaling processes as protection of mitochondrial DNA from oxidative stress.
- Activation of neuronal connectivity and information transfer through the interhemispheric commissures.
- Anti-stress adaptogenic effect.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Protective effect from the effects of natural and artificial environmental radiation.
- Protective effect of the hippocampus with the activation of neuronal neoregeneration and cognitive processes linked to memory.
- Improvement in the microperfusion of critical territories such as the stem and the substantia nigra, important in the prevention of dopaminergic neuron degeneration, of special relevance in Parkinson's disease.
- Toning of the pituitary-adrenal axis related to global vital tone.
- Helps control insulin resistance and metabolic syndrome related to neurodegenerative diseases.
60 capsules of 560 mg.
How to use
Take 1 capsule in the morning, before breakfast, and another at noon, before lunch.
Recommended daily allowance
2 capsules a day.
High content of zinc, folic acid and vitamin D3. Source of vitamin K2.
Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function and the protection of cells against oxidative damage. Folates contribute to normal psychological function.
Food supplement based on plants, phosphatidylserine, Hericium, minerals, vitamins and coenzymes. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose. Keep out of the reach of little kids. Not recommended in case of liver or biliary function disorders or gallstones. Consult your doctor in case of simultaneous taking of anticoagulants or medications. This food supplement should only be consumed by adults, excluding pregnant and lactating women.
Keep the container tightly closed, in a dry and cool place.