Bio-regulator for metabolic syndrome
HoloRam® Sindromet is a bioregulator to prevent or normalize imbalances in the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates associated with increased cholesterol, triglycerides and glycemia.
It contributes to the normalization of cholesterol, triglyceride and glycemic levels, as well as helping to prevent chronic inflammatory and degenerative processes. This hypoglycemic, hypocholesterolemic and antioxidant action can prevent and facilitate the mobilization of visceral and vascular fat deposits, in addition to contributing to the control of oxidative and inflammatory processes, which helps protect the cardiovascular and neurovascular systems.
HoloRam® Sindromet intervenes at key points of the physiological and metabolic regulation of lipids and carbohydrates as well as energy generation.
Composition per capsule
- Group I. Adaptogens for bioregulation of metabolic syndrome: synergy between berberine and policosanol: berberine dry extract (Berberis aristata DC, Bark, 97% berberine), 200 mg; policosanol, 5 mg.
- Group II. Antioxidants: Synergy between astaxanthin and resveratrol. Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum root, > 98%), 50 mg; astaxanthin powder (Haematococcus pluvialis, algae, 5% astaxanthin), 20 mg.
- Group III. Immunoregulation and systemic metabolic effect: Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol, 100,000 IU/g), 1.25 µg.
- Group IV. Components with effect on mitochondrial energy production: L-citrulline-DL-malate, 60 mg; magnesium malate (20% magnesium), 50 mg; coenzyme Q10, 10 m; adenosine 5’-monophosphate (AMP), 0.1 mg; nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, disodium salt (NADH), 0.1 mg.
- Group V. Amino acids with hepatoprotective effect: L-methionine, 40 mg.
- Group VI. Probiotics. Synergistic effect on metabolic syndrome: mixture of probiotics: Bifidobacterium animalis spp lactis LMG 18314, Lactobacillus plantarum LMG 26367, Bifidobacterium longum LMG, Lactobacillus acidophilus.
HoloRam® Sindromet is a dietary supplement as a coadjuvant in the global bioregulation of metabolic syndrome, which includes diabetes, obesity, hypertension, impaired cholesterol and triglyceride metabolism and insulin resistance.
It contributes to the normalization of glycemia, due to an improvement in insulin resistance, the regularization of cholesterol and triglyceride levels, the improvement in energy production and the protection of the cardiovascular system. The synergy of the activation of berberine, policosanol, astaxanthin and resveratrol produces a systemic action that makes HoloRam® Sindromet a one of a kind food supplement. These metabolic restoration functions, as well as their antioxidant properties produce hypoglycemic, hypocholesterolemic and fat reduction effects useful in type II diabetes, obesity, dyslipidemia and atherogenesis.
HoloRam® Sindromet can be supplemented with one of the following products, providing a synergistic action in specific cases: HoloRam® Cardivas (Bioregulator of the cardiovascular system), HoloRam® Cerevitan (Bioregulator for cognitive functions and neurodegenerative process prevention), HoloRam® Reguline-M (Bioregulatory metabolic), HoloRam® Digest (Bioregulator of the digestive system), HoloRam® Detox (Bioregulator of toxin drainage systems), HoloRam ® Enami (Energy Bioregulator).
60 capsules of 720 mg.
How to use
Take 2 capsules a day, or as directed by a specialist.
Recommended daily allowance
2 capsules per day.
Food supplement based on plants, amino acids, probiotics, antioxidants, policosanol, vitamin D3 and nucleotides. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the daily dose expressly recommended. Keep out of the reach of small children. Not to be taken by children or pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Keep the container tightly closed in a cool, dry place.